Find your winery or vineyard

6 Wineries and Vineyards for sale in Valparaíso

Property immersed in a natural environment in Chile for sale.
Property immersed in a natural environment in Chile for sale.

Colonial-style house with a surface of 1,200 m2 to be used as a hotel with vineyard in Casablanca Valley, Chile.

Under request
RMGV4077
Contact us
Winery in San Antonio Valley, Chile, for sale.
Winery in San Antonio Valley, Chile, for sale.

Winery with 70 hectares located in San Antonio Valley, Chile.

Under request
RMGV4076
Contact us
House for sale in the lagoon in the Aconcagua Valley, Chile.
House for sale in the lagoon in the Aconcagua Valley, Chile.

Property in the lagoon on a reserve with equestrian centre and 120ha of vineyard in Chile.

Under request
RMGV4078
Contact us
Property with vineyard in the Aconcagua Valley, Chile, for sale.
Property with vineyard in the Aconcagua Valley, Chile, for sale.

House located on the hill of a reserve including 120 ha of vineyards in Chile.

Under request
RMGV4079
Contact us
House with vineyard for sale in Casablanca Valley.
House with vineyard for sale in Casablanca Valley.

Property located within a reserve offering an equestrian centre and 120ha of vineyard in Chile.

Under request
RMGV4080
Contact us
Property with vineyard for sale in Chile.
Property with vineyard for sale in Chile.

House with views of the reserve, equestrian centre and 120 ha of vineyards in Valle de Casablanca, Chile.

Under request
RMGV4081
Contact us

Infographic of the Region

Valparaíso

Vineyards and wineries dedicated to table grape and wine

The Valparaiso region is located in central Chile. Bordering to the south with the O’Higgins region, to the north with the Coquimbo region, to the east with Argentina and to the southwest with the Pacific Ocean, while in its southeast border limits with the region of Santiago. Valparaiso is one of the most important regions of the Chilean land thanks to its port industry and the presence of the National Congress of Chile in the capital of the region, the city of Valparaiso. The Valparaiso region has an approximate surface of almost 16,400 km2 and a population slightly higher than 1,800,000 of inhabitants. It is, therefore, the second most populated region of Chile, only surpassed by the region of Santiago. The urban centre of greater importance is Greater Valparaiso, a metropolis with almost a million of inhabitants.

The climate of the region of Valparaiso is determined by two factors. On the one hand, the presence of the Pacific Ocean, and, on the other hand, the actions resulting from the so-called Humboldt Current, an ocean current that originates from the rise of deep waters off the west coast of South America. This phenomenon was named after the famous German naturalist Alexander von Humboldt. The effects of this cold current are particularly notable in the central coasts of Chile, as well as in the neighbouring country of Peru. The effect of winds from the ocean, loaded with humidity, makes it possible to lower temperatures in coastal areas, as is the case in the region of Valparaiso. This Chilean region has three different types of climate. On the one hand, there is a steppe climate, which is a continuation of the one found in the neighbouring region of Coquimbo, whose main characteristics are completely clear skies and high light intensity. On the other hand, in the most coastal part of the region, we find a warm temperate climate with a high level of humidity (over 80%) and cloudiness present throughout the year. Finally, this warm temperate climate, with variations such as a decrease in relative humidity, is present in an area limited by the presence of the Coastal Range and the Andes.

The economy of the Valparaiso region is highly influenced by the port industry based on the fishing of different fish and sea fish. As it happens in other regions located on the north of Chile, in Valparaiso is also found the mining industry, centred in copper mine, as well as, calcium carbonate that makes possible the cement industry that results in the production of feldspar and talc. With regards to the industry, this congregates in the city and surroundings of Valparaiso, economic centre of the region. Another of the economic sectors that has a greater importance is the agricultural sector, which during the last decade has experienced a boom due, in part, to the exportation industry, in which the exportation of table grape is a highlight. The Valparaiso region produces about 30% of the Chilean table grape.

As with agriculture, tourism in the Valparaiso region has experienced a noticeable growth. In this sector it is worth mentioning the importance of Valparaiso city, declared World Heritage Site in which interesting places such as National Maritime Museum, the Paseo 21 de Mayo or several vantage points offering excellent views of the city thanks to the odd disposition of the city can be visited. The orography and climatology of the region allow the practise different touristic activities. From the sky, in ski resort such as Portillo, to the 25 wellness centres distributed far and wide along the region. One of the areas with important touristic activity in the region is Viña del Mar, headquarters of the popular Viña del mar International Song Festival that also has a complete hotel infrastructure. From Valparaíso is possible to access to two highly regarded places. First of all, the Juan Fernández Islands, with a large variety of botanical species which situate this enclave among the most important worldwide and declared Nature reserve by the UNESCO in 1977. Secondly, it is necessary to mention the Easter island, an impressive natural enclave characterised by the imposing presence of moai statues, as well as the possibility to visit volcano into a state of lethargy.

In the winemaking sector, the Valparaiso region has an extension of land dedicated to vineyards close to 20,100 ha. The percentage of these vineyards dedicated to the production of table grapes to be exported is up to 51%. The remaining 49%, therefore, the wineries of Valparaiso dedicate it to the production of white wine and red wine. The varieties of white grape reach a surface of 6,300 hectares, an extension that mean the 62% of the vineyard surface whilst the remaining 38% respond to red grape varieties. 

Read more

Discover more wineries and vineyards for sale in these wine regions in Chile

Rimontgó Wineries

Rimontgó Wineries

Rimontgó Wineries, has more than a decade of experience in selling wineries in Spain and has a small but complete team of experts including an oenologist, an agricultural engineer, people trained in winery management and export managers of large winery groups, who have accumulated invaluable experience in selling wineries, and also in the analysis and assessment of soils, vineyards, facilities, machinery, in the techniques of winemaking and its national marketing or export.

Rimontgó Wineries is part of Rimontgó, a family business founded in 1959 in Jávea, specialised in offering quality real estate services to clients all over the world. It has the best selection of luxury properties for sale, mainly in Valencia and the Costa Blanca, as well as other investment assets in the main Spanish cities.

With a marked international character, both in terms of its clientele and its scope, Rimontgó has a renowned reputation in its sector. Rimontgó is recognised by its clients and by its colleagues as an honest, professional company with ethical principles demonstrated for more than 60 years, which makes its experience and dedication to the client the basis of an excellent service.

Read more

Tap on the map to activate Zoom

Subscribe to our mailing list to receive news about wineries and vineyards.

Enter your email